Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Colors of Music


Hello everyone! It was quite a busy month for me with my Mom visiting me, me visiting my in laws,with all that travelling, obviously art took a back seat. But it was refreshing meeting family members and some good time spent with them. With all positive energy, thought of starting a new painting. This is done from a reference photo posted by Lee A.Brown on his  site A Day Not Wasted for October challenge. I loved the photo and had in mind to paint it some day.So, here it is with some changes from the original.Those fingers did give me some tough time.Initially, they looked more like tentacles.:-)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours Yasha! This piece certainly has rythm and soul,the mood is so joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, Yasha. I like the concept very much...music can be very colorful, don't you think? It often inspires me when I am trying to paint. I'll listen to Beethoven and imagine myself doing something as lovely in paint as he did with music...alas, only a fantasy, lol! Take care and happy painting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright colors in this painting make me feel that the musician is playing something energetic and upbeat. Nice work, Yasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is refreshing and so also painting the music! The vibrant background probably is in line with his music and it is a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Yasha, So glad to see you painting again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...