Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Warmth


Hello friends! 
The year 2012, has not been a very productive year for me, as far as art is concerned as,I had to concentrate more on some other priorities. Nevertheless, I enjoyed each piece of my work that I came up with this year.With limited time that I could donate to art, I tried making maximum use of it.

I am happy to be doing more of figurative work this year and enjoyed the entire process. Starting form a blank canvas to a finished piece of art is so overwhelming. You tend to lose track and interest at times and then a few right strokes and you find your enthusiasm back. Finally, looking at your complete work gives an artist a sense of satisfaction which is hard to explain.

I do have a lot of plans for the coming year and hope to execute them appropriately so that the final picture is beautiful and satisfactory.

This painting of Mother Mary and baby Jesus was done on the occasion Christmas celebration in our office. We had a Christmas card making competition and this was my entry for the same. Found the reference picture somewhere on internet and loved how it depicted the feeling of content on Mother's face.

So here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year 2013!!!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely brush work. Merry Christmas Yasha

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings to you and your family. Your comment about painting is something we all have experienced one time or another. The Mother and Child is beautiful, lovely work, Yasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This magnificent Virgin and Child! You have a gift to "wake up" your paintings with blue! Bravo! Merry Christmas Yasha and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing painting Yasha!! It seems whenever you do have time you come out with some real gems!

    I wish you a happy,healthy and peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yasha, a beautiful painting so well done. I wish you a happy 2013 with many wonderful things coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Yasha, Wishing you a very Happy New Year!:) Another beautiful painting indeed! Its looks so peaceful. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...