Sunday, April 20, 2014

Back in Action!!




Hello everyone!!! I hope people remember me :(.. Not your fault if you don't, as I've been away for like ages it seems..Believe it or not, I was almost completely away from any form of art all this while.

Sometimes my work kept me away, at times there was a lack of inspiration and at times ahem ahem I acted lazy!! Anyway, I am happy to be back and posting here on my blog again..

A few months back I bought myself a set of pencil colors. Did a little experiments here and there. The first two are my random midnight experiments with the pencil colors a few days back, and the other one is a quick charcoal sketch.

Needless to say, I felt extremely rusty after a long break..I just hope I manage a little more of art for myself this year. Last year was an unproductive one as far as my artistic skills are concerned.. :) 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Yasha!!! Great to see you back on the scene!! Your work has not suffered one bit, stunning portraits! Welcome back and don't stay away so long this time. : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...